Our latest masterplan
We presented our latest masterplan in our second stage of public consultation held from 29 June- 31 July 2022. During this consultation, we asked for feedback to help refine our plans before submitting an application to South Oxfordshire District Council this autumn (2022).
We have undertaken thorough studies, surveys and modelling to develop the draft masterplan. This, alongside valued feedback from our all engagement to date, has helped shape our latest proposals.
View our masterplan - click image to enlarge. Pinch to zoom
In our second stage of public consultation, we presented key changes to the masterplan which were led by feedback received during the consultation in March 2022. We have:
- Included a new community building near the primary school, and added more detail around the community square
- Designed in room for mixed use facilities around the community square and central mobility hubs
- Been continuing to explore more options for parcel R13 in response to feedback
- Re-aligned the bus route to wrap around the existing mature tree and better align it to the west of parcel R12, along with moving the mobility hub further away from Wick Farm Park so its impact on residents is reduced
- Increased the distance between Wick Farm Park and R12
- Introduced a cycle-friendly roundabout at either end of the Main Street
- Slightly changed the vehicular access point off Elsfield Lane so the junction is slightly further south
- Incorporated an additional mobility hub between parcels R16 & R17.
- Removed the skate park from the southeast corner of the site and moved the mountain bike trail to the western park in response to feedback
- Moved the neighbourhood play area in the western gateway closer to parcel R1 to improve the connection to the play area.
Our proposals for Bayswater:
Update - 31 July 2022
Our second stage of public consultation (29 June - 31 July 2022) is now closed.Read update
Key documents and downloads
View our latest proposals and leave your feedback:
- Latest masterplan
- Second consultation panels
- Our vision for Bayswater
- Recording of online consultation event 14 July 2022
Visit the Downloads page to view other documents.